Junk Food project.
In preparing for the project, I would like for you to answer the following questions and submit them by a Google Doc. This will be part of the project and the evaluation.
1. In your own words how do you define junk food?
2. Why do you think the term junk food is used?
3. What are your favorite junk foods?
4. What is the appeal of junk food to consumers?
5. What do you think are some of the negatives of junk food consumption?
6. If someone made the statement, “Junk food is NOT eco friendly” what do you think the person means by that?
Decide what your favorite junk food is by creating a list. Research images of your favorite junk food- not just the packaging, but the "food" itself, note the colors, texture, the feel, look at it close up, etc. Once you have done this, make sketch(s) using paper and pencil by collaging all your junk food together to form a composition. The numbers of ways you can approach this infinite. See example below. Images are borrowed form the usual suspects: Google, Pinterest, etc.
You can revisit the examples here: http://www.mrbobart.com/2020/02/ms-junk-food-collage-project.html
Share the draft with me for feedback and approval before moving to the final paper.
Transfer the draft to an A4 paper.
Once you have transferred the draft to the large paper, use a waterproof pen (I highly recommend a Uni-ball pen) to trace your pencil lines. Use an eraser to remove the pencil lines.